Fri, January 1, 2010, 01:01 AM under Personal
Not wanting to break the tradition (2004
) below are some blog posts I picked from my blogging last year. As you can see by comparing with the links above, 2009 marks my lowest output yet with only 64 posts, but hopefully the quality has not been lowered ;-)
1. Parallel Computing was a strong focus of course. You can find links to most of that content aggregated in the post where I shared my entire parallelism session. Related to that was the link to the screencast I shared of the Parallel Computing Features Tour.
2. Parallel Debugging is obviously part of the parallel computing links above, but I created more in depth content around that area of Visual Studio 2010 since it is the one I directly own. I aggregated all the links to that content in my post: Parallel Debugging.
3. High Performance Computing through clusters is an area I'll be focusing more next year (besides parallelism on a single node on the client captured above) and I started introducing the topic on my blog this year. Read the (currently) 6 posts bottom up from my category on HPC.
4. Windows 7 Task Manager. In April I shared a screenshot which was the most "borrowed" item from my blog (I should have watermarked it ;-)
5. Windows Phone non-support in VS2010. Did my bit to spread clarification of the story.
6. Window positions in Visual Studio is a long post, but one that I strongly advise all VS users to read and benefit from.
7. Bug Triage gives you a glimpse into one thing all (Microsoft) product teams do.
If you haven't yet, you can subscribe via one of the options on the left. Either way, thank you for staying tuned… Happy New Year!